Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thanks Ever So Much

Wow it's been a long time since I've played in some challenges so I'm overdue!  Here's a card I made inspired by some of the soft muted colors in a few inspiration photos I've seen hopping around this week at my favorite challenges.


I used some sticky strip and distress glitter to create the glittery stripes on my panel.  I've been a bit obsessed with gray lately so this card fits right in with everything else I've been cooking up.

Playing along at these challenges:
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Photo Inspiration - (go the Paper Smooches Store here)
Runway Inspired Challenge: #64
Curtain Call Challenge: Anything Goes
Fusion Card Challenge: French Cupcakes

Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!


Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Phrases (Paper Smooches)

4 comments:

  1. Katie this is amazing! I love your off-centered panel over that beautiful paper. The sticky strip glitter is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, this is so sweet! I love how you interpreted the pleats with the lines of glitter! Awesome!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge! We're so glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete