Monday, November 26, 2012

Me and My Bestie on Thanksgiving

Just a quick post about my best friend Krista.  I got to see her for a few minutes on Thanksgiving day, hooray!  She is one of the most generous, thoughtful and positive people I've ever known and she is amazing.  We took a few pics and I want to share them, especially with her :)







We've been friends for (gasp!) 19 years. We've stood next to each other in both our weddings and each of us were there when the other's babies were born.  I could go on about all the great things she does for everyone in her life but this post would be WAY TOO LONG!

Krista: I'm so glad I've had you through thick and thin and I wouldn't trade you for the world! I may be an only child, but Ansley is lucky to have an Aunt like you.  Thanks for friendship, I love you!

Katie

(And the best part is, she is turning into a paper crafty addict too, so we can speak "paper nerd" to each other now! Who could ask for more?)

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures!!! Having a friend like that is the best thing in the whole world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the world to me and I am so happy to call you my BEST friend. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete