Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life is Good card for CAS-ual Fridays & CAS(E) this Sketch!

Every day is a good day when you can make a card.  Or be with the important people in your life.  Today is one of those days on both counts, and here is the card:


The theme this week over at CAS-ual Fridays  is "For the Girls" in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  All week I've been waiting to be inspired to make something honoring all the wonderful women in my life.  I have amazing family and friends, some of whom are breast cancer survivors, so the topic is near to my heart.  

When I saw the sketch today for the very first CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge an idea finally came out of the crafty recesses of my brain.  Here's the sketch:



Finally and most importantly, to all the amazing, smart, kind and talented women in my life...Life is Good with You Around!  

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and the perfect sentiment for this great cause!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our very first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for both challenges! Thanks for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a clean and simple card! Nice work friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to combine challenges Katie! Love the simplicity of the hearts!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us for our very first CTS challenge ; )

    ReplyDelete